I’m finally back in my own bedroom right now, but I can’t help but still wish I was out in Wichita, KS (okay, technically Andover, but pfft!) with Travis. Secretly I was ready to get back home, see my family, sleep in my own bed, and fiddle with my own stuff… But now that I’m home, I don’t even want to be here! Emotions aside, I really have a lot of catching up to do.
Unfortunately I slacked off a bit with Holdfire Network and MyWHMCS, so I tried to catch up on most of the in the past hour (which is exactly how long I’ve been home.) Oddly enough I missed a few support tickets somehow, which I don’t know how that happened since I made sure to check on them constantly.. But it happens, and thankfully I know my clients will understand as most of them are my 2+ year clients and closer clients. It still wasn’t fun having to sift through over 200+ emails just from the past few days (especially since I didn’t get online on the 19th and 20th.)
I have so much that I want to blog about but I just don’t have the energy to do so. I guess I’ll just give a brief synopsis on the past few days:
- Went out on Friday night and saw Cloverfield.
- Managed to find Halo: Combat Evolved at Best Buy for $10.00.
- Also bought Prey, and Halo 2 at a trade-in store for $20 total.
- Met all the guys I play Halo 3 with on Monday for a brunch.
- Played way too much Halo 3/2/CE throughout the entire week; Also managed to play way too much Rock Band.
- Fell in love with Travis’ mom, brother (Brandon), and sister (Becca.)
- Overdosed on love and affection.
- Made money from my work every day for almost two weeks straight.
I think it’s time to go to sleep. My head hurts. Jetlag ftl!